Tuesday, December 28, 2004

First Post

Creative title, isn't it? While I'm not sure what I want to accomplish (if anything) but I do want to credit my blogfather, Donald Luskin of NRO and PoorandStupid. I discovered him at National Review Online, followed him to his own blog, and from there discovered....the blogoverse! The blogfather, Glenn Reynolds. Hugh Hewitt. The group at Powerline. And many, many more, too many to list right away -- I hope to add links later. Anyway, my interest in blogging was born sometime after the election, but after Thanksgiving this year. Reading about the influence that the "little guy" can have in today's media has made me think that perhaps, after all, we CAN make a difference on this earth. Correct some wrongs. Make people accountable. Make the world a better place, in some regard. So, to that, I will do what I can when I can, and hope I can make some impact. And make crazy blog money renting space for advertisers! Yeah, that's the ticket!

No comments: