Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Local Links

I've added a number of recently discovered Local Yokel Blogs, a number of which are both interesting...and blogroll me. How embarassing for them. :)

Well, I'm done gone and did the right thing, at least by my standards, and added them to my blogroll as well, even if they aren't blogrolling me, cuz they're local, and they've all been at least recently active.

Welcome Beatrice Fiddler, Right Wing Professor, High Plains Patriot, Joe's Crabby Shack, and Paging Power to the brand new official guerillaspot Local Yokels blogroll. You're very welcome.

LATE EDIT: Added commenter Dana's blog, Principled Discovery, as well. My apologies for not noticing you sooner.

3 comments:

Independent Basis said...

Thanks for the linkage! We have gladly returned the favor.

Hanley Family said...

What do you have to do to be a Local Yokel? Or should I be offended that you skipped right over me? (sniff) (sniff) Even though you are in MY sidebar?

Just thought I'd say hi, and that is a rather whine introduction, isn't it? Sorry about that. My children have been whiny today, and I thought I'd join in for awhile.

Hanley Family said...

Thanks! Hopefully it wasn't because of the temper tantrum? I'm really not like that most of the time. : )