Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Boston Legal Quotes

Denny: [referring to Shirley] She's big trouble.
Alan: She break your heart?
Denny: Something like that. So what? I've had my heart broken lots of times. It stings for minute.
Alan: I would think it would be fun to have her back. I don't know about you but when I travel, going to new places isn't always as interesting as revisting some of the old ones. What is it about this that has you so balled up?
Denny: She isn't slipping, that's what.
Alan: You're worried about her seeing you age?
Denny: You might not believe this, but I was once a very remarkable man. [stares off]
Alan: Denny. [louder] Denny. You're a remarkable man.
Denny: Between you and me, that woman is too much for me.
Alan: Between you and me, we'll take her.
Denny: I'd like that. [leans back and tokes his cigar] I'd like that.

No comments: