Tuesday, March 07, 2006

NE Political Races

http://www.necitizen.com/weblog/

Found a pretty good blog on the NE political races run by a gentleman in Imperial. Good biographical info there on the big races that I am concentrating my attention on -- the Senate and House races and the Governor's race.

While necitizen.com is officially non-partisan, I will most likely (at some point) endorse someone in each race after careful examination. For the record, I am officially an Independent, but will likely file as Republican in order to vote in the primaries (far more choices there in the races I am interested in) and then change back.

I have tried to track down websites for each candidate (found some Democrats not named Nelson in particular) and will be commenting on the House races soon.

No comments: